A vibrant and creative presence in Skokie, the North Shore and beyond, the community of Temple Beth Israel is a diverse population of Reform Jews. Together we share friendships, celebrate life’s joys, support each other through difficult times and work to make the world a better place. Our new Rabbi, Rachel Kaplan Marks, creates worship and study that is welcoming and engaging to all.
Shabbat Koleynu – Friday, February 10, 2023
Shabbat Services with a Torah Reading
A Song for Shabbat (Psalm 92:1)
Enjoy Uplifting Services with your TBI family led by Rabbi Marks and Cantor Cohn.
7:30 pm Shabbat Services
9:00 pm Oneg Shabbat
Shabbat Morning Worship, on February 11, 2023
Our weekly Shabbat Morning Services offer a blend of traditional prayer, nusach (musical themes), and contemporary melodies. Services begin at 10:30 am. This week’s services will be led by Rabbi Rachel Marks.
Sundays at TBI – A Place to Gather, Learn, and Enjoy Time Together!
Save the Date – Happenings at TBI
- Tuesday, February 7 – Sisterhood TBI Study with Rabbi – 10:00AM (Hybrid)
- Wednesday, February 8 – Temple Board Meeting – 7:30PM
- Thursday, February 9 – Koleynu Rehearsal – 7:00PM
- Friday, February 10 – Shabbat Services with Koleynu – 7:30PM
- Sunday, February 12 – B’nai Mitzvah Seminar – 8:30AM
- Sunday, February 12 – Sisterhood Board Meeting – 10:00AM
- Sunday, February 12 – JBaby Early Education – 9:15AM
- Sunday, February 12 – Lox Box Pick-Up/Delivery
- Saturday, February 18 – Bat Mitzvah of Dahlia Gahm, child of Wendy and Scott Katznelson – 10:30AM
- Sunday, February 19 – Brotherhood Board Meeting – 10:00AM
- Sunday, February 19 – No Bet Midrash or JBaby Classes
- Monday, February 20 – Temple Office Closed
- Monday, February 20 – “Soup”er Study with Dr. David Barak Gorodetsky – 6:00PM Dinner/6:45PM Speaker
- Wednesday, February 22 – Sisterhood Book Discussion – 7:00PM
- Saturday, February 25 – Havdalah and a Movie Family Edition – 5:30PM
- Sunday, February 26 – Israel Book Club #2 Waking Lions by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen – 10:00AM
- Sunday, February 26 – JBaby Early Education – 9:15AM
- Monday, February 27 – Sisterhood Care Give Support Program – 7:00PM (Hybrid)
- Tuesday, February 28 – Sisterhood TBI Study with Rabbi – 10:00AM (Hybrid)
COVID-19 Update – Masks optional except where otherwise requested.
Looking for a gift or grocery store gift card? Click here to purchase gift cards and benefit TBI at the same time!
Have you liked us on Facebook?
Follow us on Instagram!
Did you know that if you find an event on our calendar that you want to attend that you can add it directly to your calendar?